Concerts and Performances
- Concert sponsorship: $5000
- Dress rehearsal sponsorship: a Thursday-evening dress rehearsal in the George Weston Recital Hall), $3000
- Online concert sponsor: $4500
- Soloist: Varies depending on the soloist, usually $1500-$3000
- Section sponsors: Your favourite section of the orchestra, $500/concert
- Principal chair sponsors: One concert and dress rehearsal, $450
Outreach & Education
- Welcome Seats: free tickets for Newcomers to Canada, 30 tickets per concert, $750/concert
- Holiday Charity Seats: 200 free tickets distributed to children and their families through charity partners, $2500
- Great Big Open Orchestra: Culture Days open orchestra rehearsal for any musician to attend at the Meridian Arts Centre, $2500
- Apprentice Conductor Programme: ”Podium time” and one-on-one tutoring from a master conductor for one emerging conductor each concert cycle (five each season), $2000/concert cycle; $10,000 for the season.
- Student Fellowship Programme: Short-term membership in the orchestra designed to give emerging new talent the opportunity to gain rare orchestral experience, $300/apprentice/concert cycle (five concert cycles each season)
- Apprentice Concertmaster Programme: Exceptional violin students join the orchestra for one concert cycle (6-8 weeks) to learn how to perform the concertmaster’s role with confidence, $300/concert cycle, $1500/year
- Volunteer Musician Bursary: Funding to cover orchestra fees for Orchestra members experiencing financial challenges. $200/musician.
- Composer in Residence programme: $6000
- Composition Competition: $1500
- Marta Hidy Concerto Competition: $1500/year; $10,000 permanent endowment.
We Can Thank You With
- Sponsored performances will have the sponsor’s name associated with the performance, e.g., “Joy and Celebration, sponsored by the Smith Company.”
- Sponsored properties can have the sponsor’s name attached, e.g., “The Smith-Jones Apprentice Conductor’s Programme.”
- Sponsor recognition, including:
- Social media
- Publicity materials, print and electronic
- Recognition from the stage
- Concert programmes
- Sponsor recognition events and activities including concert tickets, encounters with musicians and the Music Director
- Product promotion or distribution at performances
- In-stream ads or sponsor-callouts for online performances
Talk with us about product placement or promotions at performances, and about how we can create an unforgettable experience for your clients or community.